Back in May, I wrote an article explaining what cash discounting programs were. But since then, there have been significant questions about surcharging customers and convenience fees. Largely the curiosity lies in if they are the same thing as cash discounting programs or something else entirely. To clear up any confusion, I’m going to discuss the different types and highlight how they vary from one another.
- Best 2022 Guide to Credit Card Processing for Nonprofits February 4, 2022
- A Guide to Wireless Credit Card Payment Processing February 4, 2022
- How to Compare Credit Card Processing Companies January 8, 2022
- How to Mitigate Credit Card Payment Risks January 7, 2022
- Why Have a Processing Fee: The 8 Keys To Making Sense of Our Fees January 3, 2022