“Continue To Give” Donation Solutions
Make ongoing giving easy for your donors with our recurring donation payment solution, “Continue to Give.” Donors can easily set their regular gift amount, the frequency of their contribution, and their preferred payment method with just a few clicks.
Increase Giving With Our Recurring Donation Solutions
“Continue To Give” was built for churches, nonprofits, and individuals to make online giving simple and easy. The platform makes it easier for charities and associations to collect regular donations from their supporters. Convenient and easy for donors, your charity can use multiple types of methods to collect donations through social giving and fundraising.
Receive Gifts From Multiple Devices And Locations
Continue To Give provides multiple ways for your nonprofit to collect offerings, be it from multiple branches of your organization or specific benefits and events.
Continue To Give Solutions For Nonprofits
- Sign up for your online giving account and choose from one of our easy-to-use donation options, such as iPad/Android kiosks, mobile donations, online giving, and CRM integrations.
- Accept donations by either check or card.
- Get instant receipts for you and your members.
- Receive tithes directly deposited into your bank account.
- Get reporting tools and monthly invoices.
- Continue To Give fees as low as 0.25% + $0.05 per transaction and $10/mo plus your BNG Payments processing fees.
Contact Our Team For Exact Pricing
Direct BNG Payments integration through Clearent API with no gateway needed.
- Mobile Giving
- Kiosk Giving
- Online Giving
- Facebook Giving
- Virtual Terminal
- Missionary Support
- Unlimited Projects
Church Management Software Integrations
Continue To Give offers direct integration into many of the top CRMs and Church Management Software solutions.
- Church Community Builder
- Church Office Online
- Breeze CHMS
Find The Right Processing For Your Nonprofit & Association
Every business has unique processing needs, but we’re confident we can meet yours. Our team of payment experts will sit down and review your current situation to see how we can improve your process of accepting payments.